Meaningful Life Therapy Services (MLTS) was founded in 2019 with a vision of providing a welcoming space for self-reflection and growth.
MLTS aims to provide strengths-focused, evidence-based, client-centered behavioral health services; free from stigma, shaming, or judgment. Our team strives to empower clients to engage in meaningful introspection and facilitate change that will help clients live more peaceful lives.
Life-long Learning, Warmth, Connection, Ethics, Diversity, Self-Reflection, Respect, Individualized Care, Humor, Creativity, Accountability, Work/Life Balance, Boundaries, Hope, Expertise, Authenticity, Empathy
Additionally and importantly, MLTS is an LGBTQ+ safe space and we are committed to anti-racism. We strive to be allies while acknowledging that we make mistakes and always need to keep learning.
We provide outpatient mental health services to individuals ages 18+ anywhere in Michigan via telehealth. Face-to-face appointments are available at our office in Brighton.
Many of our clients are:
- Atheist or Agnostic
- Single parents
- Coping with life transitions (going to college, starting a new career, getting married, having children, divorcing, retiring, etc...)
- Ready to quit using substances or exploring whether it would be helpful
- Learning how to set boundaries
- Experiencing medical problems (cancer, chronic pain, pregnancy loss, etc...)
- Grieving the loss of a beloved family member, friend, or pet.
- Coping with trauma
- Having trouble sleeping
- Learning to value themselves
- Older adults ready to learn coping skill or process grief/trauma
- Wanting new coping skills for stress, anxiety, and depression
- Processing difficult relationships
- Feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or helpless
- Hurting deeply
- Overwhelmed, anxious, or angry due to the sociopolitical climate
After you call to schedule, you will receive an email containing the intake paperwork, which can be completed online.
Appointments will typically last approximately 55 minutes. At your first appointment, you can expect that we will review your intake forms with you, ask what prompted you to reach out, discuss your mental health history, and work with you to define your treatment goals.
We accept private pay, as well as a variety of insurance plans, including, but not limited to: Aetna, Blue Care Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Complete, HAP, Medicaid, Medicare, Meridian, Molina, McLaren and Priority Health.
Please feel free to call to discuss whether we are able to accept your insurance!
In the event of a mental health or medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go immediately to the emergency room!
Copyright © 2019 Meaningful Life Therapy Services, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
711 E. Grand River, Brighton, MI 48116